As the first generation ofHF&UHF dual frequency tag chip, Qstar-6S brings the revolutionary RFID application experience, with superior long-range identification in UHF andconvenient mobile identification in HF together with the state-of-the-artcrypto-graphic security protection to the RFID world for the first time, whichcould be widely adopted in fields of retailing, anti-counterfeiting, airbaggage tagging, logistics, etc. Qstar-6S is designed fully compatible toISO\IEC18000-6C, EPC Global GEN2 V2 and ISO\IEC 14443 TYPE A, NFC FORUMTM TYPE 2, featuring up to 2Kbit-user memory in GEN2 shared with HF, specialauthentication (Qstar-6SSB-M/C) and unparalleled reliability inthe harsh environment. Besides, this family has an outstanding data retentionof up to 30 years at 85℃ (Qstar-6SSB-E/C).
 Qstar-6SSB-M/C has the special authenticationfeature.
 Qstar-6SSB-E/C is the memory reliabilityenhanced version .
1. UHF Read sensitivity up to -19dBm
2. UHF Write sensitivity up to -11dBm
3. HF minimum read magnetic field strength 0.08A/m
4. HF minimum write magnetic field strength 0.11A/m
5. Max Operating Power:20dBm
6. Working temperature range:-40℃~ +85℃
7. Storage temperature range:-55℃ ~ +150 ℃
8. EPC Global Gen2 V2, ISO/IEC18000-6C, ISO/IEC 14443TYPE A and NFCFORUMTM TYPE2 Compatible
9. 160 bits or 256 bits of EPC memory (including CRC,PC) for UHF
10. 96 bits or 128 bits of TIDmemory for UHF
11. Up to 2K bits of USERmemory for UHF
12. Up to 2K bits of USERmemory for HF
13. Up to 30 years of dataretention time in 85℃(Qstar-6SSB-E/C)
14. Special encryption foraccess security
15. Support BlockPermaLock
16. Support BlockWrite
 Sensitivity on a dipoleantenna.
 With standard ID-1 size HF antenna
 Qstar-6SSB-E/C is thememory reliability enhanced version.